Monday, February 7, 2011

Let the stories begin

Today....the day of firsts.

First day without being required to go to work AND not getting paid....
First day back from a whirlwhind of amazing out of town experiences...
First day being parentless...
First day of ever going out for a late night date during the work week...
First day of realizing that - yes...life is going to change drastically in the next few months.
First day to own up to the committment I have made to...
First day of my future as a totally independent, self sufficient adult...
First day I have ever been so scared of change

4 comments:

  1. <3 I hope you rock China's socks off!! Missing you already... though I always miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you get there and you can add even more to all those "firsts"! Miss ya, friend! You know what I can't wait for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Andi, you are going to have an amazing experience in China! I'm so excited for you. Remember you can always call your fav niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will do whatever you put your mind to and accomplish with finesse. You are a truly WONDERFUL person that is capable of much. So I say to you, with love and conviction, "Andrea, Go forth, be proud, live, laugh, love and conquer."
    Man Friday

    ReplyDelete